Anybody who knows me knows how much i hate politics and would rather talk about anything else but after seeing this article i couldn't stay silent.
I agree something does need to be be done, people should have some social responsibility but this is not the answer. It's just plain scary just scary how closely this mirrors all those futuristic movies from the 70's. Below the cut is an article about obama's health plan, read it and hope it never comes to pass. (I know it's long but it is important)
i started the night with army of darkness epic lolz then the full monty what's not to love about a dark comedy about stripping lmao then an all time favorite zorro the gay blade, truly hilarious just the costumes make it worth it
ahahaha i very highly recommend it to anyone looking for a laff and in need so new thinly veiled double entendres. Not to mention george hamilton's notorious tan.
I just read someones LJ about some special candy she got from her brother on a trip he went on. which is no big but she found a maggot in it. That right there would have me freaking out and bagging the whole box up while wearing gloves and it would go right outside. little wormy things are disgusting especially maggots. She on the other hand picks through the box carefully too see if there are any more maggots and when she found none she ate it. and i read her post and now i wanna throw up and i have the chills. little wormy things are DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!
Your dominant hues are green and blue. You're smart and you know it, and want to use your power to help people and relate to others. Even though you tend to battle with yourself, you solve other people's conflicts well.
Your saturation level is very low - you have better things to do than jump headfirst into every little project. You make sure your actions are going to really accomplish something before you start because you hate wasting energy making everyone else think you're working.
Your outlook on life is very bright. You are sunny and optimistic about life and others find it very encouraging, but remember to tone it down if you sense irritation.
1. What was your first cosplay? (Think hard on this) Gourry from Slayers (yes cross player from the start)
2. Did someone get you into cosplay? Or on your own? kinda both, seeing other ppl in their costumes made me want to make one
3. What is your favourite cosplay? Melissa from Rune Solider Louie
4. Which is your least favourite? light from death note, it's a white t, jeans and a wig
5. At conventions, do people compliment you on your cosplays? some have
6. How many have you done? 7
7. What is your list of "Want to Cosplay"? Bon Clay, SHingo mama (not sure that'd be cosplay lol), kumadori, Jango, chichiri, krusnik, Adult Guu, blue badger, theres more i just don't remember them atm
8. What female cosplay do you want to do most? hmm i don't know, i prefer to do cross play lol
9. What male cosplay do you want to do most? Atm Bon CLay lol
10. What do you prefer to do, make or buy your costumes? Mkaing them, it's part of the fun
11. Your most memorable experience? What makes it so memorable? umm I guess when the group of us cosplayed from eva, even though i was scared as hell it was fun
12. Your dream cosplay? something super elaborate
13. Is there a pattern in your cosplays? If so, what? (Things like they have a certain personality, or hair colour) they're mostly men and side characters
14. Your most recent cosplay? Kawarou i believe
15. What do you prefer? Cosplaying in a group or on your own? Both, groups can be fun but making your own cosplay choice is fun too